DAILY SHEER BROAD-SPECTRUM SPF 50 - 45ml
CHF 99.00(100 ml = CHF 220.00)
incl. tax, plus shipping
Water and perspiration resistant, this non-greasy sunscreen, with ZOX12® complex dries quickly with a sheer matte finish to shield against UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and HEV light. Protects while also hydrating.
- Provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA + UVB rays
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light and infrared (IR-A) rays
- Non-greasy formula with a sheer, matte finish
- Water and perspiration resistant (80 minutes of exposure)
- Avobenzone 3%: Sunscreen
- Homosalate 10%: Sunscreen
- Octinoxate 5%: Sunscreen
- Octisalate 5%: Sunscreen
- Octocrylene 3%: Sunscreen
- Inactive Ingredients Water, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Caprylyl Methicone, Propanediol, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer,Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol,Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Stachys Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer,Squalane, Beta-Glucan, Melanin, Ethyl Ferulate,Isododecane, Lanolin Oil, Disodium EDTA, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/SodiumAcryloyldimethyl, Taurate Copolymer, PEG-8 Laurate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.
All Skin Types
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- at least every 2 hours
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrumSPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m.–2p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of perspiring
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.