RADICAL NIGHT REPAIR 1% Retinol 60ml
Formulated with 1% retinol to help improve the appearance of skin texture, uneven pigmentation and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps improve the appearance of skin’s brightness and provides a more even skin tone
- Helps calm and soothe the skin
- Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- High potency microencapsulated retinol: Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Vitamins C, E and A, edelweiss and marubium vulgare plant stem cells: Provides antioxidant protection
- Zanthoxylum bungeanum (sichuan pepper) fruit extract, sunflower seed oil and rosemary leaf extract: Minimizes the appearance of redness to restore a more youthful skin tone
- Glycerin and plukenetia volubilis seed oil: Hydrates and restores the skin barrier with essential lipids
- Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oleosomes, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Oleyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Diisopropyl Adipate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Sulfite, BHT, Beta-Carotene, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Citral, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
All Skin Types
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Radical Night Repair is a high-potency retinol treatment. If you have not been using retinol, begin use gradually.
- Following cleansing, apply 2-3 pumps twice a week
- Increase frequency to alternate days
- Then, increase use to every day as tolerated
Redness, flakiness, dryness, burning, or stinging are all normal, anticipated reactions when starting retinol. With regular product use, skin will acclimate, revealing a smoother, more even-toned and youthful-looking complexion. Pair your retinol with a ZO® functional hydrator to minimize anticipated reactions. Consult a physician for customized retinol protocol. Like prescription retinoic acid, retinol will make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Wear SPF 30 or higher daily.