ACNE CONTROL 60ml
incl. tax, plus shipping
Maximum strength acne fighting formula controls surface oil, neutralizes bacteria and prevents future breakouts.
- Helps neutralize bacteria-causing acne/breakouts
- Micronized benzoyl peroxide 10%: Acne treatment and prevention
- Glycerin: Replenishes and restores hydration
- Green tea extract: Antioxidant
- Pinebark extract: Antioxidant
- Red tea extract: Antioxidant
- Grapeseed extract: Antioxidant
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, PEG-40 Stearate, PEG-8 Laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Pinus Strobus Bark Extract, Polyglyceryl-6 Isostearate, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Stearate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum.
Oily + Acne-Prone
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated below.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if need or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
For external use only.
- Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.