WRINKLE + TEXTURE REPAIR 50ml
Featuring a microemulsion delivery system, Wrinkle + Texture Repair is a high-potency retinol that restores natural hydration, visibly improving the appearance of wrinkles and refining skin texture.
- Helps reduce the appearance of lines + wrinkles
- Supports the appearance of smooth skin texture
- Improves skin function and the skin’s ability to retain hydration
- 0.5% Retinol: Supports collagen health
- ZCORE™ complex: Helps improve the appearance of visibly sagging skin
- ZPRO®: Supports skin’s natural replenishment of hyaluronic acid
- Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Steareth-20, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Melilotus Officinalis Extract,Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Retinol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Lecithin, Bisabolol,Carbomer, Silica, Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Sulfite, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Glucan, Sorbitan Isostearate, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethyl Nicotinate, Caprooyl Tetrapeptide-3, Dextran, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Limonene
All Skin Types
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Wrinkle + Texture Repair is a high-potency retinol treatment. If you have not been using retinol, begin use gradually.
- Following cleansing, apply 2-3 pumps twice a week
- Increase frequency to alternate days
- Then, increase use to every day as tolerated
Redness, flakiness, dryness, burning, or stinging are all normal, anticipated reactions when starting retinol. With regular product use, skin will acclimate, revealing a smoother, more even-toned and youthful-looking complexion. Pair your retinol with a ZO® functional hydrator to minimize anticipated reactions. Consult a physician for customized retinol protocol. Like prescription retinoic acid, retinol will make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Wear SPF 30 or higher daily.